10.11.2556

18 Aug 13 Just know I have a baby.


Thai ver. click 

Gestation : 18 weeks
   Actually i always have symptoms, abnormal menstruation some month it's come at  date 15th some month it's come at date 1st but some month it's not come sometimes it's was passed for 2 months then it's will be back     -____-" and I have a congenital disease is Intestinal inflammation that's the same like my menstruation sometimes it's come but sometimes it's not come.When it's happened need 2 days and then it's will be gone.
  The first time I was Intestinal inflammation i'm in primary 5-6 maybe I was shower and prepared myself for go to school like normal,after clothe I come to eat my breakfast is my mother did it for me,I remembered that's my favor 'fried rice bacon' but after eat it just 4-5 times I've been puke and had a stomachache.So i tried to change the menu is milk and I thought I just diarrhea but after drunk milk I got puke again and I can eat nothing so we have to go to the hospital near my house.
  I remembered that's a small clinic.Have a nurse's really heavy-handed.She was penetrate blood for me and urine test.I have to received saline via a catheter for 2-3 days and have to drink mineral power too.After that I got better but this Intestinal inflammation still happen to me.
  Second times it's happened when I was lower secondary school,A doctor has give me a vaccine and medicine for me then I got better again.
  Third times when I was travel at Chaing Mai it's was happened again,I have to stay in hotel all night until morning and go to hospital,This time I got medicine again and it's gone.
  Now it's happen again in 10 Aug 13 I feel cold and have a stomachache plus my boyfriend's friend was ask me to go dinner with him (go with witty also).After I was finished dinner I've been puke during I'm on my way to my apartment,because of my room is on 4th floor and have no elevator so I have to walk from the ground floor to 4th floor to get to W.C. then I got puke.So witty guess I'll be pregnant because my menstruation was stop for 2-3 months.Tomorrow I have to go 7-11 for buy pregnant test.
  After used it result said I wasn't pregnant hehe but I have to go hospital because of Inflammatory bowel disease and have to fix it out about why my menstruation was stop.
  Today it's 18 Aug 13 daylight.I was go to the 'Tonburi 1 hospital' to visit a doctor.A doctor said I should try to use pregnant test again for make sure I didn't get pregnant because some medicine can affect the baby. I've been wait until 15.00 for pregnant result and then a nurse call me to go to the examination room. Doctor said I'm pregnant and doctor said he have to pelvic examination to watch a baby.He said I have to go change  my clothes and come to the bed.
  After I was changed my clothes to a green dress and come to the bed,A nurse was bring a fabric to hide between my tummy then doctor use something like a roll on but bigger than that put it inside me and a picture is showing in the monitor right's my hand.it's look like a head's baby "oh..this's big.don't you know it?" doctor asking me "nope,I thought i should feel morning sickness or something like that" I answer "it's only some of them" doctor said.Then he was take off a tool inside me and put a lot of gel around my tummy and use that tools look like roll on is I told you before move around my tummy,A picture is showing about a little baby's sleeping..it's so cute,when that tools is come close to her (or him).She(or He)'s put her (or him) hand to close her (or his) eyes like a cat. >_<
 Then doctor was scale legs size,hands and head and said baby's healthiness but we don't know yet is it boy or girl because her or his legs's hiding her or his sex.Then a nurse was clean gel around my tummy and tell me to change my clothes and cook to talk with doctor.
  Doctor was ask me about in my family anyone else have a congenital disease? I said 'no but my boyfriend's disease HBV' so doctor said I should've some penetrate blood. O_O dammit! I'm scared that penetrate blood but finally I have to do it for my baby T-T.
  After I was out from examination room I have to wait for a nurse call me to get penetrate blood...waiting for 10-15 mins and then I got penetrate blood I'm so scared >< but a nurse's penetrate blood for me is do really good so I don't feel anything :) but have a little pain after.
  Then I go to Pay for the treatment and ultrasound for 5,500 bath.and got picture ultrasound back :)




 My baby 18 weeks 

I got 2 types of vitamins get back home,which one is yellow color and another one is chocolate color,When I was eat that chocolate color I have wait until 2 hours for drink milk. >_<
BTW. During you're pregnant you should've got Fully five food groups so I recommend you should've note it about what do you eat today per meals for make sure you really got it all five groups.