10.14.2556

24 Aug 13 With the prenatal care.




Thai ver. click

Gestation : 18 weeks
   during this times witty's relatives was come from Supanburi,They have to take a light treatment for cancer at Siriraj hospital and my apartment's close with that hospital so they have to stay with us for 1-2 months.
  After I knew I have a baby,we (mean me and witty) have to consult about what's hospital we should use for prenatal care cause the last time we were go to Thonburi 1 hospital we thought I already got a prenatal care but we didn't got document about antenatal care that's mean I just had a physical examination and waiting for result blood only is will be come at 25th Aug 13,so we have to consult about what's hospital we'll use for that.
  Actually I quick like Thonburi 1 hospital better but so sad is my doctor is male :( and costly,only witty got the money I'm just maid in our home so...if every times we have to pay 5,000+ per times we wouldn't enough to pay it.This hospital have 2 branches which one is near with my father's home and another one is near with my apartment,my aunt was labor her 3 babies at this hospital so i'm pretty sure this hospital was reliable.but for me I was birth at Siriraj hospital and witty's relative was cheer about Siriraj hospital better so we decision to go prenatal care at Siriraj hospital tomorrow.
  24th Aug 13 in the morning,we just walk of the car and walk to the emergency patients building and walk over to the elevator,a label showing department of Obstetric and Gynecology is in 3rd floor so we go in there.
  From the information I was asked from a nurse,she said I have to go register a new patient card first and come to her after,so we have to go inside and get a new card first.

  After I got a card I have to go back to her with a new card and big orange color document. (They said this is the files kept by the hospital to check every time when I get a treatment.This file is only used in the hospital. we can't take it to our home but they'll give us 'antenatal care document' and we have to bring it here every times when we get a treatment.) she said I have to go weigh,height and urine test,she said I have to do it every times before I get a treatment.
  Then I have to wait for 20 mins,then a nurse was come to ask me about I've been pregnant before?,few weeks now?,Is anyone in my family have Congenital disease? and then they sent me to Assessment of breast,after tested a nurse said I have short nipple,That makes it difficult for my baby to suckle.so I have managed tits 30 times per days.
  After we've been done I have to wait for nurse call me to visit a doctor during that witty had to return to apartment to fix his job.
  When a nurse called me to visit a doctor witty didn't came yet so I have to go alone,my doctor's female this times she's look so young and so kind,she ask me about wanna wait for my boyfriend? but I was called a phone to my boyfriend he said he's on his ways but have to take 15-20 mins so I deiced to don't wait for him. 
  Doctor said she need a result blood test first and ultrasound's pictures give it to her next time when we meet,about this time I have to get a Tetanus vaccine for 1 shot (actually I have to take it 3 shots but I've been got it before so it's just a Vaccine for immunization.Then doctor let's me go up in bed and use a tool to listen my baby's heart.that sound is loud from a small speaker we hear a sound sporadically for 2-3 times and then a baby was move to another place so doctor have to caught her(or him) and keep listen a sounds.
  After finished the treatment I have to pay for medical expenses 500 bath and get a vaccine.I have to bring it back to a nurse.a nurse is really soft-hand but it's take a while because she was scared i'll get pain but everything is good. :).She said i'll get pain when I was back home for 2-3 days during that time I can get a paracetamol but I think it's ok  i'll try to hold it for make sure about my baby will don't get any reflection about medicals.
PS. If you go to Siriraj hospital as first time you should find a officer with green suit she'll be around the building 1 person per department but don't have in Obstetrics and Granary you have to go outside around counter to pay (It was before the arrival Obstetrics and Granary department) her guide will be useful and correct more than you ask from a nurse at counter.