10.15.2556

25 Aug 13 The problem of blood test.


Thai ver. click

Gestation : 19 weeks
   Today's a Sunday 25th Aug 13 I have to go to Thonburi 1 hospital to get a result blood test and documentation of medical diagnosis for give it to Siriraj hospital.
   After I got that documents I was opened it and see a lot of initial about blood is I can't understand like Hb,MCV.MCH and have emblems about up and down and comment below 'Have to repeat blood test because I have low-cost the MCV,which may be alpha - thalassemia law' what does it's mean MCV = =? Thalassemia? what's that? So we decried to bring that result blood test to Siriraj hospital on tomorrow.
  26th Aug 13 we were go to the hospital in morning it's really traffic jam and a lot of people in the hospital maybe because of the first time I was came to Siriraj hospital is a holiday so I didn't seen a lot of people like this.I'm talking with a nurse at counter about I got a result blood test from my old hospital and I've been deal with my doctor is I'll give it to her next time when we met but I found something is strange so I've to come at hospital today before the the next appointments will come. 
  That nurse watch my result blood test and said I have to go pressure test,scale,height and urine then come back to her again.After all done I come to her again and now she give me a card 'Consult' and my file and said I have wait to counter 1 
  I have been waited almost 45 mins then a nurse call me to come in consult Thalassemia's room.I give her my file from Thonburi 1 hospital and tell her my antenatal doctor don't know about this yet cause I come to the hospital early before our appoint is come.
  A nurse watch my file and tell me this result file isn't clear enough I have to get blood test more same to Witty,She said I have to do it today (WTF!? the first time I was visit to the hospital I have to get blood test and that result isn't clear enough,2nd times I got Tetanus injection.Now .. again? omg) She said I have to go to the first floor for blood test then come back to talk with her again
 Before I go down I asked her about what does it's mean on my file I can't understand that words,Can she read it for me? She said this result file is talking about my size of red blood,number of  my red blood cells and more and this result tell us I had small and few red blood than standard is 65.4 while the standard is 80-99 that's mean I can be carriers of thalassemia so they have to get my blood test again to see what's type of my thalassemia 
  Procedures to take my blood is so slowly I spend times to accept that for so long and finally I can accept it and give my cue cards to a nurse so she can call me to take blood 
  When my turn is came,I walk to the table that a nurse did call my cue card is point.I told a nurse is she has to take my blood is 'please be soft,I really scar on the needle' she didn't answer me back but just does it and that's really hunt! I'm crying and hope that will be end soon but she said  my vessels is very small and my blood didn't come out then she keep dig it more deep and tell me we have to try again soon,now let's me get some brake we need more 3 cc
  I have to do it again but this time with a new nurse (it's random nurse) I tell her too I scar on the needle please be soft but look like she has been upset for something,she yell on me about I have a small vessels and my most vessels is broken,of course I have to get hunt! (wtf? do you think I want to be like this? and ofc it's should be broken! how many times I've been blood test?huh?and why did she has to upset?can't nice talk with me? I pay her for blood test that's not for free!!) and yes I got hunt and cried A LOT I have to get blood test on my left hand and right wrist
  Then I come back to a nurse in  consult Thalassemia's room.She said I'll get my result on the next weak now I have to visit a doctor but not my antenatal doctor cause today she was stop worked
  Doctor said I have lower MCV so I have to eat more Folic 3 pills per day this is all of my hospital today :)
PS. Now I can feel my baby's squirm that's so funny xD lol